Search site

Roadworks and road closures

Information about road works and closures can be found online. You can also report an incident to us.

Traffic and travel information

Report an incident

Tell us about potholes or damaged road surface

Report potholes and road damage

We inspect all our roads annually and make repairs according to priority:

We're not responsible for all of the roads across the region and you can check our map to find out about specific routes. Road we aren't responsible for include:

Request a road closure

Anyone who needs to carry out work or is organising an event that requires closing a public road has to have a temporary traffic regulation order in place. A request to close a road can be submitted using our online form (there is a charge):

Road occupation permits

You need permission from us if you want to occupy part of a road or path with a skip, scaffolding, building materials or hoarding.

Page last updated: 14/09/17