We publish accounts at the end of each financial year (1 April to 31 March). These accounts help us to demonstrate how we use public money.
The accounts show our income and spending over the previous 12 months and balances at the end of that period. Our accounts are checked by external auditors before they are signed off.
This year's accounts
Our unaudited accounts for 2016/17 are currently being checked by external auditors before the final accounts are approved and published at the end of September.
Accounts from previous years
Accounts for the last five financial years are also available to download:
- Annual accounts 2015/16 [1Mb]
- Audit report 2015/16 [419kb]
- Annual accounts 2014/15 [1Mb]
- Summary of accounts 2014/15 [274kb]
- Audit report 2014/15 [385kb]
- Annual accounts 2013/14 [470kb]
- Summary of accounts 2013/14 [228kb]